Media, Production, Projects
Let's be in service together.
I love the freedom and autonomy of being an entrepreneur. Even better are the creative collaborations and projects I have been blessed to be a part of since leaving a full-time career.
My favorite full-time job was producing morning radio in Los Angeles. I assisted the producer of the Mark and Brian Show at KLOS and then produced mornings at KTWV, The Wave. I also managed the public service department and produced/hosted a show for American Airlines.
It was after those jobs and after a lot of freelancing that I incorporated and created ta7productions inc, for which I am still the CEO today.
- I'm hosting a live-to-tape (unedited) podcast called UnChaos Yourself. Yes, the same name as my process and program. Here is the link to get all my shows (plus all the normal podcast hosting sites): https://sitchradio.com/unchaos-yourself/
- I host my live stream Angel Inspiration (group reading) every Monday at 1:11/Pacific on my FB page. Here's the link to my page: https://www.facebook.com/tinaandersonOC
Recent Speaking Gigs:
- VAT/Heartlink OC Featured Speaker: Binge Eating, My Journey With UnMet Needs
- WE-OC Keynote Speaker at Intentional Networking, UnChaos Yourself. Three Game Changing Concepts.
- The Divine I AM: Featured talk Making Decisions from Intuition Verses Fear and Ego.
- Clubhouse Co-Moderator: More Clarity, Less Worry and Personalized Intuitive Hits.
- Grief Summit Featured Speaker: Two Dads and Two Daughters
- Podcast Hosting Webinar for Sitch Radio: You're The Boss
- InSpirit Center for Spiritual Living.OC: Annual Holiday Party Emcee
- Morning Drive OC: Host of Friday Feel Good Segments (5/20-7/21)
- Spiritual Coach Segment: Your Weekly Dose Podcast (5/19-7/21)
These are the other things I do or have done:
- Radio (hosting, co-hosting, producing, writing)
- Emceeing events and fundraisers
- Script design and editing
- Teleprompter and Hosting
- Educational Videos
- Producing/Editing Video
- Writing articles and blogging
- Acting (both for commercial, industrial and improv)
- Consulting on program design and related
- Writing bits (comedy)
- Special event management
Media and Recognition:
- SDSU Outstanding Alumni Award (broadcast journalism), Dept. Of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Protos Award for feature writing, Public Relations Society of America
- Employee of the Month, 94.7, KTWV, The Wave
- First Place Award for Special Event Program, Western Fairs Association
- Three-time Instructor of the Quarter, Total Woman Gym & Day Spa
- Best in the Western Region, Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- Voice/Host/Editor for award-winning Moments of Serenity (in-flight channel for American Airlines)
- Voiceover and on-camera talent for the American Council on Exercise, one of the top education and training organizations in health and fitness.
- M.A., with honors, Webster University
- Former contributing writer for HitchedMag.com
Here is a parial list of clients that I have worked with, for and collaborated with:
“I thoroughly enjoyed being a guest your radio program. You are an awesome host and an astute interviewer! Your questions were leading, ‘on point’ and showed depth on the subject matter of cancer, spirit and healing. Please know that I appreciate the time and effort you put into the show. Thank you so much for inviting me into the lives of your listeners.”
Palm Springs, CA